I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! This is unbelievable. I am glad that my fellow bloggers are reading and actually liking my posts. I offer my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for reading, liking, commenting, nominating, all in all appreciating my work. I have been nominated by Mel, https://crushedcaramel.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much Mel for this nomination.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1. I love travelling. The thought of exploring new places and meeting new people itself fills me with joy and positivity. For me, travelling is a passion and also a source of rejuvenation.
2. Honestly, I am not a tech savvy. I am always scared of the fact that technology is the thing now and that manual ways of doing things are now less common. I face problems everywhere wherever technology is the priority. I have to literally pray God before starting something either on my iPad or my laptop or even my smartphone
3. I am very possessive about my things. Be it my pen drive or my pencil (with which I write in my notebook) or anything tiny or big, I can’t share them with anybody. I get restless even if anybody touches my things. I am the most possessive about my husband. I just can’t think my life without him.
1. Are there any events, experiences or people that you would either like to remember with clearer detail…or else completely eradicate from your memory?
->Event to remember – My wedding
->Experience to remember – My first ever experience travelling abroad alone.
->People to remember – My 10th grade teacher (Satnam Singh Hooda), My office colleagues back in London.
->Event to erase from memory – The day my husband left for abroad alone.
->Experience to erase from memory – The first day in London (was accommodated in a house full of rats)
->People to erase from memory – All the people around me with bad intentions.
2. If you start to become stressed or anxious, is there something that you do to quiet down your worries?
->I believe and even people around me have always told me that I am a fighter. For a relief from the rising stress or anxiety, I either prefer to watch Hollywood action movies or go out on a long drive alone.
3. Do you have a favourite scent, perfume or cologne?
->Yes, I do have favourites in the perfume series (love perfumes, crazy about them). Euphoria, Calvin Klein.
4. Have you or one of your family had to overcome an enormous challenge in your life?
->Yes. Both me and my family had to face an enormous challenge to handle social stigma during one of the worst events of my life.
5. Do you sing out loud when you are on your own? Or even when you have company?
->No. Neither alone nor with a companion. Rather, I am a lone whisperer of slow Bollywood songs.
3. Payal Dutta
5. Perception (shubhangirawat)
6. Salted Caramel
7. The Girl who Writes
8. Thoughts Make U
9. Vrunda Chauk
10. With Every Good Wish!
My Questions for nominees:
1. What motivated you to start a blog?
2. What is your favourite food and why?
3. What is the best day of your life till date and why?
4. How do you contribute in making this world more beautiful?
5. What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
My Best Post:
I write my heart out in all my posts so it’s tough for me to name a few but still below is the one I myself appreciate.
Thank you so much again Mel for nominating me and a big thank you to all the bloggers who read my work and are there with me since my first ever blog. Keep reading and motivating.
Rise and shine.