I have been nominated for “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” by Mahima’s Blog. Her posts are quite a read as every post of hers shows the specificity of different topics of life. Heartfelt gratitude Mahima for nominating me in this category. Her feedback on my posts is motivating and inspires me to do better every time. I request my fellow bloggers to visit her blog and if you like her writing, please follow her on http://www.mahimajalan.wordpress.com.
Rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link of the Award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Journey in his word www.journeythroughlifeministries.com
Questions by Mahima are:
1) How did you take up blogging?
Answer: My passion for writing and my husband’s active role in making me pursue writing professionally as well as on such platform helped me take up blogging.
2) What inspired you to start blogging?
Answer: Emptying my heart and the opportunity of spreading some positivity through my blog is the inspiration that convinced me to start blogging. Blogging on WordPress would also help me get in touch with other amazing writers around the world was also one of the reasons that made me blog. For me writing is a good escape from all the chaos around.
3) What did you find interesting in blogging ?
Answer: Writing my heart out without people judging my words is the most interesting thing that I came across in blogging.
4) How much time do you devote to blogging?
Answer: Well, I don’t get much time to dedicate to my writing these days, but I never fail to visit my fellow bloggers amazing posts on a daily basis.
5) Do you want to use blogging as a simple hobby or a profession?
Answer: To be honest, for me blogging is an escape but I won’t mind taking it up as a profession, because Along with being a blogger, I am also a professional content/copy writer.
I further nominate the following people:
Happy Panda (mokshahegde.wordpress.com)
Abhin Thulasidas (abhinthulasidas.home.blog)
A Human Just Like You (manishasky.wordpress.com)
Ride Through Thoughts (thesouldirects)
The Hidden Soul (Era)
Timeless Mind (parneetsachdev)
Dessert flower (dessertflower5)
The Lightening Bug
My questions for my nominees are:
- How do you see your life?
- Name one best thing about yourself
- The best lesson learned from the pandemic/during the lockdown.
- One such positive thought of yours that changed your life.
Rise and Shine.