Happy New Year! Wow! What a start to my new year, an award nomination. I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Sazz (Mes Mots, scorpio1987sajal). All my gratitude to Sazz for this nomination, sort of a gift on the very first day of the New Year. Thank you so much Sazz for reading and liking my posts and finding me worthy of this nomination.
Please visit Sazz’s blog, his posts are worth a read.
About Mystery Blogger Award:
An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’ – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
3 Things About Me:
• I get along with anybody. I can make others comfortable with my company.
• I possess a very helpful nature, but most of the times I either get backstabbed or
people take me for granted for this nature and habit of mine.
• I get restless if I don’t discuss or share everything with my best friend and my partner in crime, who is fortunately also my husband.
Questions By Sazz:
• Whats your New year resolution?
->To focus on things that are important and keep aside petty issues.
• Your greatest fear?
->Whatever right or wrong I do, what will others think about me.
• If you are the last person remaining, what belonging would you like to save and keep with you forever?
->The time that I have spent with my husband (best friend).
• What was your best and worst 2018 moment?
->Best Moment: When I saw my husband at airport (in India) after 2 long years.
Worst Moment: My near ones backstabbed/cheated with me recently, totally unexpected and shocking.
• BATMAN or IRONMAN?
->Neither of the above.
2. A Book World!
3. Janae Johnson
4. leapingtoes, Oh, border!
5. Life On The Skinny Branches
6. lisamb320, Leesa Love’s Legacy
7. Shefali, Written Frames
8. Ashwini.B, ThoughtyOne
9. _PritAmDas_, I LIVE IN FANTASY
10. Crushed Caramel
My Questions For Nominees:
1. Which life virtue do you value the most?
2. What is that one thing you want to do to cut down your stress due to workload at your job place?
3. How will you/do you contribute towards gender equality, racism, domestic violence?
4. Who is/are the best person/people in your life till date?
5. Your New Year resolution.
A couple of my recent posts are actually inspiring (from the point of view of values in life) and I myself appreciate them.
Thanks once again Sazz for nominating me. A big thank you to all my fellow bloggers for inspiring me every single day and keeping me motivated for doing good towards myself and others.
Have a blessed New Year.
Rise and shine.