Whoa! Nominations are pouring in. I am feeling awesome with all these nominations coming in. First Liebstar then Mystery then Sunshine and now Mystery blogger award nomination again! Thank you so much to all my readers who have always inspired me to write well.
Thanks a lot Ananya (Ananya Studios) for nominating me for this award. I’m really glad that my work is appreciated and nominated again for one more award.
Please visit Ananya’s blog. She is a young and talented girl and an amazing writer. I would request you all to visit her blog and unveil a different perspective of life.
About The Mystery Blogger Award:
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’ – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
4. Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
In my previous nomination for Mystery Blogger Award, I shared 3 things about me. Here are another 3 of myself.
1. I have seen various twists and turns of life and have come out strong. So, me as well as people who know me call me a fighter. I can swallow the bitters of situations easily and this quality of mine has always protected me in worst scenarios.
2. I love nature, and I think it’s the finest blessing that God has blessed us with. Flowers, greenery, scenic beauty; just love them. And this love for nature can also be seen in my outfits or my other possessions, as most of them will have floral prints on them.
3. I can’t tolerate injustice, especially if it’s happening to someone. It makes me upset and I can’t concentrate in what I am doing if I see or notice any injustice around me (more precisely, domestic violence).
Q1: Hill stations or Beach?
-> Of course, beach.
Q2: Your opinions about my blog and which posts do you like the most? (Same as mine)
-> Your blogs represent a different perspective towards life. I like all your posts so it’s hard to name any one of them.
Q3: Which type of songs do you like the most?
-> I love slow, soulful songs, which can be felt in loneliness as well as chaos.
Q4: What is your favourite genre of movie?
-> A few rather, not just 1 favourite. Hollywood action falls first in priority then follows drama, mystery and fiction (all Hollywood).
Q5: What are your thoughts about Gender Equality and Racism?
-> Unconditional equality for genders (men and women) is what I think when it comes to Gender Equality. Racism is a curse on humanity and I ended up in tears when I watched “12 Years A Slave” and “The Help”.
Q6: Do you think robots would take over humans in coming years ( 10 years later or so)?
-> Robots can never take over human feelings, sentiments, all in all a human heart. So, whether it is 10 years or 100 years, no way robots would take over.
Q7: Which sport/hobby do you like the most? Is that the reason of your blogs?
-> There is no sport in particular that I like. As far as hobby is concerned, I would rather name it passion, and that is travelling and writing. Yes, this passion for writing is one of the reasons that I started blogging.
Q8: Where do you see yourself ( in blogging)?
-> A more filtered and improvised writing in blogging is what I see in the coming years with more readers with their genuine feedback.
1. Rose Osman – Your Personal Motivator
2. Cheche Winnie
3. Paula Light
4. Ankandas, Exploring the epiphany
5. Micahaela The Blueberry Lace
6. Motivated And Free
7. sandyjwhite, Out of My Write Mind
8. Kino, Live Life; make meaning
9. Terrence Lotz, takeaminutedotnet
10. Patty Richardson, lovenlosses
I want my nominees to answer the same questions as Ananya’s.
Thank you so much again Ananya for this amazing award nomination. And to all others thank you so much as your love and support is the reason that I have reached here and would continue making my efforts towards more refined blogging.
My new year wishes to all of you. May you all have a blessed new year.
Rise and shine.