Hello one, hello all. A big hello to all my lovely fellow bloggers.
This is indeed a milestone for me. Bloggers reading my posts and some kind blogger nominating me for an award on this platform. I just can’t express enough gratitude at this moment of happiness. I am more than glad to announce my nomination for Liebster award by tanusrirchokhe.
First and the foremost, thank you so much tanusrirchokhe for this nomination. Tanusri’s blogs are all about efforts to make this world more beautiful with a message for all of us to cooperate in this task. To reach her blog, please click on the following link:
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY “tanusrirchokhe“:
- What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
> Believe in Yourself. Write your heart out.
- What one thing will you advice young generation ?
> Contribute in any way you can to make this world a better place for the coming generations.
- What does friendship mean to you?
> Friends in need are friends indeed.
- Best memory of your life
> The day I met my better half, my love.
- What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians?
> India is a magical country with diversities and rich culture. In any given situation, Indians never leave their humanity and humanitarian efforts to offer a helping hand.
- How do you judge a person (in general)?
> I judge a person by a few qualities; mannerism, discipline, generosity, kind nature, smart moves.
- What are your views on gender equality?
> Unconditional equality for genders (men and women).
- Your favourite person (the one you love or adore).
> My husband (my love).
- Your passion in life is ___
> Travelling and writing.
- What is your concept of good and evil?
> Existence of evil is a must else good will have no importance; however, there should always be a triumph of good over evil.
- 11. Your favorite beach is _____.
> Every beach in Goa.
- I love myself.
- I love traveling and writing.
- I love every small achievement and every small thing that makes me smile.
- I hate male dominance.
- I love perfection, simplicity, discipline.
- I think self-respect and self-confidence are very important for every person, big or small.
- I love watching TV, especially English movies and adventure.
- For me, cooking never is a priority and I stay away from it always.
- I feel every individual should be grateful to the grace of God for its existence.
- At any age, one should be a learner. No man is perfect.
- Love your family and your well-wishers, because only they will stand by you in thick and thin.
NOMINATING THESE BLOGGERS: Of course, 11 is such a small number to me for nominating. I feel every blogger deserves nominations and awards. However, as per the rule, I am nominating the 11 bloggers as below:
- Sue W
- Ramya Tantry
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Invisibly Me
- Sunshiny SA Site
- Create Space
- Rachana Trp.
My questions for these nominated bloggers:
I want my nominees to answer the same questions which I have answered from tanusrirchokhe. Check above 🙂
Once again, my heartfelt gratitude to tanusrirchokhe. This nomination means so much to me. I am truly touched.
Let us all lend our helping hands in making this world a more beautiful place.
Rise and shine.